Do you want to learn Spanish while enjoying a beautiful semester in Spain?
Now is the time to register for Fall 2015!
Semester Abroad Program at the University of Cádiz, Spain
INFORMATION SESSION/PIZZA PARTY:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2015, AT 7PM IN MENDEL HALL G93
(LANGUAGE MEDIA CENTER)
- Program dates for Fall' 15: Sept. 14-Dec. 18, 2015
- For EARLY ADMISSIONS, apply before February 15, 2015
Some outstanding features of the program include:
- Full Room-and-Board Fellowship with a host family for the entire semester.
- On-site resident director in Cádiz to assist VU students.
- Classes taught by highly qualified university professors.
- Classes from Monday through Thursday, to allow students to travel.
- Classes designed by the Spanish Faculty at VU in conjunction with the Faculty at the University of Cádiz.
- Courses in virtually any field; flexibility in terms of courses taken (all majors welcome).
- Impressive location and full immersion in the Spanish culture.
- Conveniently located in the south of Spain, near Seville and Córdoba, and less than one hour by plane or less than four hours by train from Madrid.
For more information, see: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/romancelanglit/academics/spanishstudies/internationalstudies/semestercadiz.html
or contact Dr. Julio Villa-García,
Coordinator of Study Abroad Programs in Spanish